søndag 5. august 2007
Heres a picture of the yarn I made this week. The bottom one is a bumpy single made of the Mills end fiber I got in the recycle swap from Melyssa, it was nice to spin, fluffy and easy to draft. I have trouble spinning the thikness I want this went really thin with bumps from the fiber. The white one is merino from Spinnvilt, its 2 ply quite even and about fingering weight. The mulitcolored is more of the BFL from lauriegator, the pink (looking lilac in the foto) is a combi of the glitzy fiber that came with my new Bosworth mini and some pink BFL. On the spindles I have some blue BFL and more of the white merino.
Posted by Lilleduck at 18:34