onsdag 26. desember 2007

God Jul! Merry Chirstmas!

Da var det jul igjen. Her er juleblomstoppsatsen jeg laget. Mosen er fra hagen vår, vi har nemlig ikke gressplen, vi har mose...
And it's christmas again. This is the flower arrangement I made. The moss is from our garden, we don't have a grass lawn, we have moss...
I have promised pictures of the house. The cardboard boxes are dissappearing and this is my new corner. It's in the corner of our living room and my favourite place in the house. I have my knitting here and the spinning wheel and of cource my laptop.

Some spinning done on christmas eve: It's 100% merino from a grab bag from Spindle and wheel. I have navaho plyed it.

Here is how the carded roving looks its so soft and easy to spin.

This is whats on my bosworth mini spindle. I got the fiber from a secret pal gift. It's green BFL and som sparkle, angelina I think. I have hand carded some and I'm spinning it to a thin single.

Ingen kommentarer: